[Bf-webcontent] Getting back lost tutorials

Compman compman at compteks.net
Mon Nov 8 03:52:02 CET 2004

I think that would be fine. However, I'm not sure if it'd be ok to update
the tutorial as blender changes or not. The tutorials I updated were
donated to the blender foundation by their authors for use on the web
sites, these weren't. But we could always annotate to the bottom that we
changed it. I need to go through the tutorials database and remove any of
those broken link tutorials unless IngieBee has already done it.

-Compman