[Bf-webcontent] FYI: Problem with tutorial link

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed May 19 08:08:20 CEST 2004

Hi Matt,

they're in InfoCenter/Tutorial Folder . He's right about the problem:
those tutorials are 'shortcuts' (redirects) to the 'old' tutorial pages
on blender3d.org, but I have implemented redirects for them. I have
removed the redirects for the tutorials for now; can someone else enter
the tutorial content into the CMS?

Thanks,

Bart