[Bf-webcontent] Download page

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Tue May 11 09:21:54 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 18:15, Matt Ebb wrote:
> On 8 May 2004, at 7:11 PM, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
>
> > The layout is not too good yet, but it show the concept well.
> >
> > Matt - how do you feel about these things? Do you have alternative
> > suggestions that we could implement without a complete redesign?
>
> Erm, I don't think it would make a great deal of sense to have these
> images on the download page - seems rather arbitrary (i.e. what have
> these links got to do with downloading Blender?)

Not directly with downloading but rather getting started with Blender. I
was thinking about them as 'related pages' links. But I think you're
right - it didn't really work in either case and I'll just let it rest
for now. Still, I'll be sure to put 'good newbie pointers' on our to-do
list for the next site :)

Thanks!

Bart