[Bf-webcontent] Been scarce for awhile

Compman compman at compteks.net
Sat May 8 18:25:59 CEST 2004

Yo, what's up everyone. I've been scarce for awhile because things have
gotten a bit crazy recently, I've also been sick the past few days and
stuck in bed. Bleh. Anyhow, with any luck I'll finish updating the castle
texturing tut (it's CURSED... CURSED I SAY!) and work on updating a few of
the ones still in the blender.nl archives.

Just so you know, today I changed the "Available in our e-shop" link under
the 2.3 guide to actually point to the guide in the e-shop... it was
pointing back to the page with the list of manuals (??). If there's a
problem with that let me know.

Also, I've gotten a couple questions about tuts that use files that used to
be available on blender.nl. Some of the tuts I'm thinking about updating do
something like this too. Should we establish a big resource page as an
archive for all the ZIPs and shuch now found at download.blender3d.org, put
them in typo somehow, or just point to the download.blender3d.org address?

Well that's enough of my rambling.
I'll let you know when I have more information to annoy you with! :)

Later everyone.
-Compman