[Bf-webcontent] mayday mayday

Johannes Langlotz johannes at langlotz.info
Tue May 4 20:08:21 CEST 2004

yes, i deleted all cashed files, i changed the browser and i tried it on
another computer. look at the rendering list and the rendering preview
image here...

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/index.php?id=155

and here...

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Features.155.0.html

...the list items "Ambient Occlusion" and "Procedural Textures" don't
appear in the rendering list.

joe