[Bf-webcontent] mayday mayday

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon May 3 17:19:47 CEST 2004

Hi Johannes,

publishing should be allright now - please try again and let me know if
it works. The 3.6.0 upgrade broke the combination of Indexed Search and
Publishing so I took down the search for now. Today I met Kasper, the
author of Typo3, at the PHP Conference in Amsterdam. With some luck this
will be fixed soon :)

Bart