[Bf-webcontent] Typo3 upgrade has started

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sat May 1 13:37:47 CEST 2004

We're open for business again! You may not notice many changes, but
we've bumped our version from 3.6RC1 (skipped RC2) to the final release
version now. I expect less bugs and better performance. More
importantly, I took this opportunity to clean up our installation a bit.
Upgrading to new versions should be much easier now.

Bart