[Bf-webcontent] links section

Douglas Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Tue Aug 31 11:12:30 CEST 2004

hey guys.

i have enought time to update the Links section probably once more.  after that i don't know if i can handle even the small amount of time involved.

with this new job as a concept artist i am facing weekly dealines on lots of work so will be pushed to have even a few hours a week spare time.
as well as Blender Battles, and the Public gallery, things on my plate are to much to eat.

if someone can be found, i can do a good solid update before they get it handed over to them, and i can leave it in nice working order.

i can give them instructions etc.. on updating it.

otherwise i could continue at a limited basis (even more limited than current LOL)

thanks for giving me the oppertunity currently though people, its been great.

Doug (Alltaken)