[Bf-webcontent] Site republish

Bart bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Aug 5 10:29:26 CEST 2004

Hi Douglas,

do you mean like this?

- fill in form
- press submit
- redirect to blender3d.org homepage

If so, then yes, it can be done. A better scenario would be the following
though:

- fill in form
- press submit
- present 'success' message, containing a link to the homepage

This gives stronger feedback to the user that the form has been
successfully processed.

You can define which page to jump to after submitting the form as follows:

- enter form record (so that you see the big text input box with the form
code)
- scroll down to the 'jump to page' section
- select the folder icon
- select which page to jump to

Cheers,

Bart