[Bf-webcontent] new member of list and pair of helpfull hands

veenvliet at planet.nl veenvliet at planet.nl
Sun Apr 25 13:48:54 CEST 2004

Heya guys.

 Most of you know me as macouno on the forums and I've been a blender user for a
number of years now. I figured it was about time for me to do my part. I've been
communicating with Ton a bit and apparently there's still some help needed in the
"educational area" of the new site. I'll gladly put some time in when and where I can.

 I have 0 experience with typo3 so some pointers may be helpful, though cms is not
new to me... I basicly write my own.

 In short: let me know what I can do to help and I will get on it.

laters ;)
macouno
aka "Dolf J. Veenvliet B.A."