[Bf-webcontent] Tutorial Archive

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sat Apr 10 18:29:31 CEST 2004

Compman wrote:

> Nice, perhaps we could have a sort by near the top of the page that
> would determine which list is shown? However, won't maintaining the
> list be a bit troublesome, unless Typo3 has some amazing way to
> generate these pages?
>
> -Compman
>
> Bart Veldhuizen wrote:

Well, having a dynamic sort is a bit troublesome because all the pages
are static HTML. That's why I chose the format of having an
overview-page first with some teaser material and then linking to a page
that contains all the tutorials of a certain category. Maintaining these
lists is easy - you just add a tutorial record and select the right
categories. For example: 'Modeling', 'Frontpage' and 'Level: Beginner' -
the tutorial will automaticall show up on the frontpage, but also in the
beginner section of the modeling page.

There's some more information about this here:

http://www.blender3d.org/cms/SiteItems.119.0.html

Bart