[Bf-webcontent] Greetings

Compman compman at compteks.net
Fri Apr 9 13:37:49 CEST 2004

Hello everyone, I'm compman.
I've been working on updating and stuffing some of the old quickstart
tutorials into CMS, and even writing one of my own so far. I've gotten a
good bit of work in this week, mostly because it's spring break, so when
things go back into full swing they'll probally be less coming down the
pipe. However, if anyone has any tutorials that they would like me to
add to CMS send me a link and I can look over it, but I'm going to try
to get the ones from the blender.nl days updated first (some of the
screenshots are from version 2.23!).
Well with that said, so far I have gotten two tuts into CMS.

Blender User Interface Tutorial
<http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Blender_User_Interface_Tutorial.224.0.html>
Making a Reflection
<http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Making_a_Reflection.234.0.html>