[Bf-webcontent] SyntEyes

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Fri Apr 9 09:13:36 CEST 2004

Bart Veldhuizen wrote:

> I'll be dropping interesting bits of information in here that I run
> across so that either I won't forget to work on it, or someone else
> will beat me to it ;-)

Prepare for a good fight! :)

> SyntEyes - 3d tracking system with Blender export support. Free
> evaluation available. In the Download > Resources section? Maybe add a
> new section for software that can be used along with Blender?

Since most of these programs will be used with Blender through
import/export scripts, I think this is best put with the Script section.
I've tried search the forums, but I know there is a similar programs,
entirely for free, by a german university. Someone already mentioned it
- I'm just not sure whether it was on b.org or e.com

/Nathan

PS it seems to be a nice program, though.