[Bf-viewport] macOS Compile error in Blender2.8/viewport branch

kidux blender at vip.qq.com
Sat Feb 25 06:35:31 CET 2017

System Information
macOS 10.12.3 xcode 8.2.1

Blender Version
Blender2.8 branch

Short description of error
use command make to compile Blender2.8branch in console, error report not find 'mutex' I think this is need set cxx to c++11 feature

Exact steps for others to reproduce the error
when I add set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -std=c++11")
to cmakefile in gpu folder, make again, error report :
 Building C object source/blender/gpu/CMakeFiles/bf_gpu.dir/gawain/imm_util.c.o /Volumes/HD-PNTU3/Blenderdev/blender/source/blender/gpu/gawain/buffer_id.cpp:13:10: fatal error:        'mutex' file not found #include <mutex>

don't know why this flag can't effect this file compile process.