[Bf-viewport] OCIO update

Clément FOUCAULT foucault.clem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 11:14:01 CET 2017

I've looked into OCIO sources and the GPU_LANGUAGE_GLSL_1_3 is only used in
one case to write a function with the "in" qualifier.
Most of the time it's just used to check if it's GLSL code.

https://github.com/imageworks/OpenColorIO/blob/a557a85454ee1ffa8cb66f8a96238e079c452f08/src/core/Processor.cpp#L244

So I'm pretty positive it means GLSL >= 1.3

With your permission, can I update the ocio_impl_glsl.cc
and gpu_shader_display_transform.glsl to glsl 3.3 ?