[Bf-viewport] Immediate Mode Task Force: update

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:01:04 CET 2017

Hi there,

We still have a long way to go, but the progress from the task force
is visible [1].

In lights of the progress I decided to upgrade the query I was running
in order to catch more cases of legacy OpenGL calls. More
specifically, UIThemeColor, sdrawline, glColor, ...

And to make sure anyone can have access to the latest query, I updated
the task force wiki, and created a script to simply query a file [2].

I'm still debating over updating the previous entries in the graph to
reflect the new query. Because as it is, the graph may mislead someone
to think we have done no progress at all ;) [3].

As before we are centralizing the work in the wiki [4]. And we can
certainly use more hands here!

[1] - http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=112483
[2] - https://github.com/dfelinto/immediate-mode-query
[3] - http://pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=112484