[Bf-viewport] render-layers and clay-engine branches merged in blender2.8

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:45:22 CET 2017

Hi there,
Just to inform the list that the viewport related branches were merged
in blender2.8.

Render-Layers:
https://developer.blender.org/rBaeb8e81f2741aabc95d14bce7a83cef45481959c

Clay-Engine:
https://developer.blender.org/rB83adc544382689217e19564fd5f2dd62160956cb

The branches still have todos, and help is welcome as usual. Refer to
their respective commits for more details.

Apart from that the merges were done "manually", squashing the
branches into single commits.

In other words, if you had a fork of one of those branches (as I know
at least Alexander Romanov had), you will need to manually cherry-pick
your work to be on top of blender2.8. Poke me on IRC (dfelinto at
#blendercoders) if you need any assistance.

All the best,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto