[Bf-viewport] Blender 2.8 Viewport Development

Khalifa Lame khalibloo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 23:46:26 CEST 2016

I'm just wondering, how will freestyle fit into the new viewport/render? My
memory is a little foggy, but I think freestyle has (had?) some ties to BI.
With the new viewport and all, will it then become independent and usable
by all external renderers and the viewport itself?

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Alexander Romanov <a.romanov at blend4web.com

khalibloo®