[Bf-viewport] PBR branch

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:11:48 CEST 2016

Hi all,

First of all, don't get too excited :)

I took Clément's PBR branch and brought it up-to-date with Blender
2.8. We won't get started in PBR for a few months, but it's always
good keep any related work in Blender's official servers.

Also I wanted to familiarize myself with his work, and there is
nothing like hours fixing merge conflicts to help with that.

The branch itself will likely be used for copy/paste of a functions,
and to be tested against for comparison. I believe that a lot of the
implementation will have to be re-thought to fit the pipeline design
proposed by Clément himself.

The branch is "pbr-viewport" on git.blender.org.

Clément, I only used your "Blender_PBR_branch_v0.4_test_file.blend"
file for my tests. Let me know if I got any error slip in during the
merges. Also, I took the opportunity to change small things here and
there, and to remove the splash file.

Regards,
Dalai
--