[Bf-viewport] Updates for the week of July 25th to August 1st

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:17:15 CEST 2016

Went to SIGGRAPH, which was great! It pushed back any coding work for a
week, but the Vulkan, glTF, and of course Blender sessions made the trip
worth it. In the upcoming week I plan to do the things I'd planned to do
last week.

Opened a task to track OpenGL requirements during Blender 2.8 development.
Bumped Windows to GL 3.2 and Linux to GL 3.0 (up from 2.1). We can't do
anything about Mac yet.
https://developer.blender.org/T49012

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire