[Bf-viewport] Viewport Project Weekly Updates

Clément FOUCAULT foucault.clem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:40:24 CEST 2016

I am just a hobbyist programmer but i've got my PBR branch in which I'm
toying with some rendering techniques.

And I just released another update :
blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?343278-GLSL-PBR-Shader-for-viewport&p=3035557#post3035557
https://vimeo.com/162348650
I don't know if I'm aiming at the right direction but if it can give ideas
to what could be done. Discussions are welcome.

Also I would like to point out this reference that highlight more areas
than the UE4 paper :
http://www.frostbite.com/2014/11/moving-frostbite-to-pbr/

As a side request it would be really cool to be able to render to a HDR
float image from opengl render. At least it would be usable for
compositing. I know this is a TODO(sergey) in the code.