[Bf-viewport] Proper handling of normals

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 7 12:56:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

Let's not turn this list into a feature request discussion.
Design for tools (mesh layers, modifiers) is only slightly related to what we want to achieve. A better normal editing feature would automatically work in new (or old) viewports.

I also prefer to have people talk here who are interested to help out as developer and designer.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute