[Bf-viewport] Some features for retopology

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:13:34 CEST 2015

Hi.

I would like to ask some features for the new viewport according to
retopology. It would be very nice to have fast tweaking for Z-Depth and
Transparency.

Here is my test in 3dcoat Retopo room which haas such features:
http://youtu.be/TNk4MgZh3IE
Just check how easy to tweak Transparency and Z-Depth here.

Also here is a reference of Modo Retopo room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMZxOM4hE8

I just wanna cry when i see such retopology in blender:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=icqPZnD_3lA
Retopology viewport really looks not good.

I know we can set x-ray mode. But x-ray shows backfaces.

Could you add Z-Depth and Transparency tweaking to the new viewport?

Thanks.

--
Hello World!