[Bf-viewport] OpenGL low level shader API proposal

Yuri Kovelenov (Phone) yuri at blend4web.com
Sun Dec 6 13:05:04 CET 2015

+1 for OpenGL ES 2.0 compatibility. This would allow for better WebGL/Blend4Web integration. We are also ready to share our code with you guys.
Yuri -------- Original message --------From: Martijn Berger <martijn.berger at gmail.com> Date: 12/6/2015  14:54  (GMT+03:00) To: bf-viewport at blender.org Subject: Re: [Bf-viewport] OpenGL low level shader API proposal
Hi Mike, Brecht, Jason, Anthony and others