[Bf-vfx] Improving the 2D stabilization tool :: Updated against 2.77a

Sean Kennedy mack_dadd2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 04:57:46 CEST 2016

Okay, upon further review it does indeed seem to be working. Michael P showed me what I was doing wrong, and while there is still a small issue, this stabilizing definitely does show promise. Very nice!

I made a small quick demo video again showing the small issue I'm still noticing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2vm2ytbqq0e656/stabilizer_problems_02.mp4?dl=0

Even with that problem, though, this is looking great, and I'm all for pushing the review ahead!

Sean