[Bf-vfx] tracker constraints and camera reconstruction...

David Jeske davidj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 04:38:15 CEST 2013

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Francesco Callari <fgcallari at gmail.com>wrote:

> It is conceptually quite easy, and in fact the easiest implementation is
> the most general one: a scene graph solver.

Thanks for the detailed writeup. Reading that, I think expressing the
solver constraints which are most useful may be easier to work with using a
hybrid approach. For example, it seems much easier (from a user-UI
perspective) to bundle a bunch of trackers and say they are on a plane, or
express a constraint about which is closer to the camera -- without
involving the 3d scene graph.