[Bf-vfx] Plane Tracking naming

Sean Kennedy mack_dadd2 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:04:31 CEST 2013

No need to, I've been talked off my ledge. ;) This is a small irrelevant fire, anyway.
I only suggested it based on the few experiences I've had so far explaining it to people. Everyone I mention it to thinks it's doing what Mocha does. I'm sure that's just because of the vfx industry, and that's all we have to relate it to. And while I totally get that it is doing more than a standard corner pin tool, everyone seems to understand it perfectly when I say "think of it as a corner pin".
I don't care what it's called, it's still an awesome tool to have. I'll keep explaining it to vfx folks so they understand it. :)
sean