[Bf-vfx] Keying nodes

Bob Holcomb bob_holcomb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:36:50 CEST 2012

I've uploaded the sample greenscreen files to
downloads.blender.org/incoming/greenscreen.   All HD footage, as a image
sequences (png).  They're licensed as CC attribution, license file is in
the directory too.  Thanks to Hal Dowdy at Broadscope Media for donating
them!  These were some of his greenscreen tests they did during camera
evaluation.  There may be more coming in the future.

The last file didn't seem to upload properly, so either I need rights to
the directory so I can resume the FTP, or somebody who has rights,
please delete it and I'll try uploading the 4.6gb monster again.  The
other 4 zip files look good.

cheers,

Bob