[Bf-vfx] HDRI (paper on capture techniques and more)

eibriel inv eibriel at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 23 17:02:53 CEST 2012

If someone is interested on IBL on Blender, maybe must take a look to MedianCutQT ( http://nccastaff.bournemouth.ac.uk/jmacey/Pipeline/lighting.html ).
This software helps to convert a image on a Light probe. Using blender internal this is a really good solution. I've no tested it on Cycles yet.

You can see some tests I've made here:
http://www.eibriel.com/2011/12/06/cg-real-characters-interaction-part-1/

http://www.eibriel.com/2011/04/28/2031-production-diaries-3/

Regards!