[Bf-vfx] Reference footage, greenscreen

Andrew Hunter andrew at aehunter.net
Sun Apr 15 20:57:48 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my sample files and wanted to pass
along some notes (also found in the Readme in the upload)

There are two different samples provided, one with redcolor3 primaries
(intended for display on a Rec.709 device) and one encoded as ACES.

The sample files are from a Red One camera. (Note: Not MX sensor)

Both the samples share the following basic specifications, in addition
to being the same input data:

Format: OpenEXR (Half)
Resolution: 3072x1728
Compression: RLE

The archive is titled Divison-Sample-Footage.tar.lzma and can be found
in the mango folder.

Cheers,

Andrew