[Bf-vfx] Keying nodes

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 15 19:22:00 CEST 2012

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the info!
Do you have reference shots or stills still to illustrate or validate the nodes? Or do you have a group that's well configured for common jobs?

Although I understand each of the technical descriptions well, it's feeling more like a construction kit of functions than as a useful solution to start with.

I know there's cool and well balanced methods that will give good mattes quickly with only a very few clicks... the more specialized nodes then can be used for tweaking mostly.

-Ton-