[Bf-vfx] Mango todos & feedback

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Apr 5 16:43:48 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Two days ago we tested a fancy camera to film with, see http://mango.blender.org for more info.

We will film in the week of 7-11 May, which is just a month away only now! Time to get a couple of issues settled and organized.

Topics I can think of:

- Proper handling of RAW files from cameras like Sony F65 or Red Epic.
  (F65 RAW stores 10 Mbyte per 4k frame, the exr half size is 40 MByte. Suspicious...)
- Denoise filters
- Improved chroma key in Blender

Sebastian Koenig is working in the studio here now and will be gathering feedback as well. Hopefully we can turn feedback also into actions here for coding work!

Laters,

-Ton-