[Bf-vfx] Lens workflow diagram in Blender

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 11:29:41 CEST 2011

oh thats great, sorry I didn't know about that.
Well it is quite similar, perhaps mine is a bit more User oriented though.
Anyway I do understand some people will like to have there render distorted
at render time and not in post. While thats not something I would not
recommend in production (for several reason I could list if people needs
to), I guess this pipe could be consider as well especially via cycles and
some kind of "lens shader". I'll update the diagram for this

cheers,

F.

François Tarlier
www.francois-tarlier.com