[Bf-vfx] Color spaces

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 03:54:56 CEST 2011

The workflow you mentioned would only work in the compositor, while
normally it also should be used for rendering/shading, texturing, the
image viewer and the color picker in the UI. In that regard, having
some of the color management within ImBuf is helpfull.

For display output, people having non calibrated display should use
sRGB as display profile (sRGB should be the default display profile),
other sould load a custom profile and select it for each display. To
me, user preferences seems a good place for this.

Xavier