[Bf-vfx] Blender data, big picture

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:08:19 CEST 2011

This looks fantastic, I'll post here the diagram Pete and I have been
working on for the masking tools

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/15LEi9SAE4KcsIOdWX16iPoSXhCjM0vA1ws6KxF4Dhzk/edit?authkey=CJ7U-dQK&hl=en

a bit outdated now but the general idea fits. Interesting to see how
could it integrate with mask painting tools, maybe those could also be
vectorial?

Daniel Salazar
3Developer.com