[Bf-vfx] Welcome to the vfx list!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat May 7 16:27:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Welcome! I've named this list "vfx" because I'd like to have a channel
where we can also discuss other film + 3d related 'special effects'
topics. It will also serve as a list to feedback on (additional)
targets to put in a future Mango open movie project.

I've already subscribed the following people to this list:

Blender team:
Sergey Sharybin (gsoc project, tracker UI and integration)
Matthias Fauconneau (gsoc project, libmv + integration work)
Ton Roosendaal (mentor for Sergey)
Tom Musgrove (GSoC coordinator)

Libmv devs:
Keir Meirle