[Bf-vfx] Footage for Tracking

Andrew Hunter andrew at aehunter.net
Tue Jun 14 18:27:54 CEST 2011

Hey Everyone,

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 7:31 AM, mindrones <mindrones at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Very, very happy to see this project moving its first steps :)

I have a good relationship with a rental house in Toronto. I'll
contact them and see if I can book some time to do a test with one of
their Red Ones (and who knows maybe get some time with an Arri Alexa
too ;).

The lens set would most likely be Zeiss high speeds mk II but there is
a chance I could get access to Cooke S4s.

Could we please establish a clear and explicit testing methodology in
one document, preferable also with the test chart ;)?

I would also going forward make this part of my camera prep for any
vfx shows I shoot. I can think of at least one short where this is
biting us right now :P

Cheers,

Andrew Hunter