[Bf-vfx] Footage for Tracking

Ian Hubert ian at projectlondonmovie.com
Wed Jun 8 00:27:17 CEST 2011

Hey all!

I've been following the conversations, and wanted to throw out that if
anyone needs any sort of footage, I can run out and film stuff. I already
have a few things things filmed- mostly just walking around the city holding
the camera as steady as I can- but if anyone wants anything else
(underexposed, really shaky, steady smooth, panning--but-no-movement,
somebody walking across the frame, stuff like that), just say so!

At this point all I can quickly provide is SD and HD- I unfortunately don't
have access to a 4k camera, but I'll film some random stuff if I ever get my
hands on one.

--
Ian Hubert