[Bf-vfx] Distortion and you

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Jul 26 10:34:53 CEST 2011

Hi Keir,

Sounds awesome! :)

The composite pipeline is under revision, it would be easiest for now
to put the code clearly separated somewhere, and first work with a
single (4 x float) buffer. Tiling & OpenCL support then is another
topic for later.

Also check with Sergey for proper 'blender dna' design for a camera
intrinsics data block. Can be part of the videoclip structure we have.

-Ton-