[Bf-vfx] Non-square shapes for pattern and search areas

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:55:09 CEST 2011

and also :
- this should be automatically animated (one tracker might need different
position and different size during the track)
- the anchor point should be able to be outside of the pattern
- is having numerical value in UI very useful ? do we really care about ? I
would rather resize it on the marker itself than going into the property
panel and having to enter numerical value. Trackers have nice UI with square
& arrow on the side can't we grab that to do all the manipulation ? (or
maybe it is planned but not yet implemented :p )

cheers,

F.

François Tarlier
www.francois-tarlier.com