[Bf-vfx] Sebastian's awesome demo video of tracking with Blender

Francesco Callari fgcallari at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:50:44 CEST 2011

Friggin' cool! Really awesome work guys (am nostalgic, it's starting to look
like ILM's Zeno ;-)

Suggestions

   - Turn off the squiggly tracks by default.
   - The tracker-stabilized view on the right is great. It'd be really cool
   if there was also a quick way to get it in the full camera view (select the
   marker, hit a key, play and the viewport moves around while the marker stays
   fixed on the screen. This is very useful to get a quick idea of how good the
   track is for a particular marker "at the full resolution of the frame".

Is the solver already using constraints from a hand-modelled solid? In the
video is not clear that the bundles remain locked at the box corners at all
times.

Franco

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Keir Mierle <mierle at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://vimeo.com/26324370
>
> This is great stuff. It also points out that there are a bunch of things we
> (libmv) need to do more automatically :)
>
> Keir
>
> --

Franco Callari <fgcallari at gmail.com>

            EC67 BEBE 62AC 8415 7591  2B12 A6CD D5EE D8CB D0ED

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed,
but I am bound to live by the light that I have. (Abraham Lincoln)