[Bf-vfx] keyframed tracks in cache preview

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:04:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sebastian König wrote:
> Yeah, great request!
> Maybe with a tiny icon at the marker (there are quite a few color does already).
Not sure what exactly this means. Sounds like additional thing which is
almost the same as "keyframed" label.
> Also, in the path visualization key framed frames could be drawn as little thicker dots, maybe even in white instead of blue/red?
It is possible.
> Maybe also with a little line in the cache-area?
> But maybe there are better ways to show this.
I think it's nicer than points on path. At least much easier to notice.
> Another great request from IRC (by JakobF):
> If search area is enabled for display, only show search area of selected markers.
Of selected or non-selected? If i'll hide pattern of selected marker you
wouldn't be able to resize/move it.
> Cheers!
>
> Sebastian
>

> Am 25.08.2011 um 16:55 schrieb Coen Spoor:
>
>> Hi Sergei and all,
>>
>> Would it be a hard thing to make it visible at which frame a tracker is keyframed? the description in the name is already helpfull, but maybe a brighter yellow keypoint in the cache/tracked bar would be a plus?
>>
>> Just my 2 cents,
>>
>> Gr,
>> Coen Spoor
>> NachtWerk vfx