[Bf-vfx] Tomato camera sensor changes

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Aug 19 00:12:02 CEST 2011

I had planned to look at this but unfortunately I didn't even up having any
time so far ... sorry guys :(

It's been a while since i looked at this, but at least on my initial
inspection it seemed like blender was automatically deciding whether to use
horizontal or vertical axes for part of the fov calculation, based on the
aspect ratio of the render resolution settings, no?

So maybe it might make sense to have a menu in the camera, something like
FOV Axis: Auto/Horizontal/Vertical , where auto works as it does currently,
but choosing explicitly horizontal or vertical base it completely of either
of those axes. This may be totally wrong and not make sense sense, but it's
how I remember it at least :)

Matt