[Bf-usd] Intro: Rus Maxham (Google)

Rus Maxham rrrus at google.com
Wed May 5 17:22:08 CEST 2021

Hello all,

Francesco also invited me to this list and I also want to briefly introduce
myself.  I'm Rus Maxham working alongside Luca Prasso as a software
engineer charged with bringing up USD rendering in our internal cloud
infrastructure. I'm currently working on bringing up Tangent's hdCycles in
our cloud infra.  I also just learned that hdCycles is working off
Tangent's fork of Cycles, Blackbird, which isn't public yet, throwing a bit
of a spanner in my works.  I'm interested in learning about any other Hydra
delegate work for Cycles may be underway and trying it out in whatever form
it's in.

rus