[Bf-usd] Blender USD importer status

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Mon Jul 26 19:37:53 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I’d like to thank the team at NVIDIA for making the USD Attic Sample file
available under a CC-BY license: https://developer.nvidia.com/usd

This files is often used to benchmark USD support and compatibility in
DCCs. Because of the new license, it can now be more tightly integrated in
the Blender testing processes.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi  -  francesco at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
COO at Blender and Producer at Blender Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands