[Bf-usd] Blender USD importer status

Francesco Siddi francesco at blender.org
Thu Apr 15 15:53:27 CEST 2021

Hi,

Here is a link to the meetings notes of the latest USD status update:
https://devtalk.blender.org/t/2021-04-15-blender-usd-i-o/18413

TL;DR: USD importer is under review at https://developer.blender.org/D10700
and as soon as Michael is done addressing notes, it should be merged into
master.

Regards,
Francesco

Francesco Siddi  -  francesco at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
COO at Blender and Producer at Blender Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands

On 12 February 2021 at 17:04:03, Michael A Kowalski (makowalski at nvidia.com)