[Bf-usd] Hello!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Oct 26 10:04:49 CET 2020

Hi Mark,

A very interesting question for you then is:  can you share info on how
Houdini integrates with USD and how to make sure Blender will work
flawlessly in mixed software pipelines?

Thanks,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands