[Bf-usd] Hello!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Oct 25 14:46:27 CET 2020

Hi,

It looks like a diverse range of companies participate in this list now.
Everyone's really welcome!

However, I always insist on a strict policy to stay on topic on our
mailing lists. We are here to discuss how to improve Blender with USD
integration.

If you are curious to hear who's using Blender for what, please use
private mails.

Thanks,

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands