[Bf-translations-dev] Fwd: Blender 3.6 release

Bastien Montagne bastien at blender.org
Thu Jun 22 14:54:08 CEST 2023

Eeeeeek. Looks like you are right, I updated against the wrong build!

Will fix asap, cannot create full-featured linux builds currently due to
some on-going libraries issue.

On 6/22/23 00:03, Damien Picard wrote:

> Hi Bastien, it looks like you used the 4.0.0 Alpha branch to extract
> the messages, won’t that be a problem if some messages were removed
> between versions?
>
> Anyway, thank you also for all you do :)
>
> Damien
>
> Le 21/06/2023 à 18:22, Bastien Montagne a écrit :

Bastien Montagne -bastien at blender.org  -www.blender.org
Blender Core Developer
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands