[Bf-translations-dev] Help on translating - pt-br

Leandro Paganelli leandrobp at fastmail.com
Thu Jan 20 00:25:51 CET 2022

Hello everyone!

I'd like to help the blender translating to Pt-br
I'm trying to follow the instructions on this page: https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Process/Translate_Blender
I already downloaded (checkout) the SVN repository with tortoiseSNV, successfully logged in, and started to make some changes with poedit.

But I have some questions:
1 - is the translation addon working? I couldn't find out how to setup the folders in the preferences
2 - are there some guidelines on the commit messages? Can I just start translating and committing?
3 - is there a place where I can discuss with the other (former) translators the guidelines, procedures, how they where thinking the therms that should or not be translated etc, to coordinate our work?

Thanks!

Leandro Paganelli
Arquiteto e urbanista - CAU A65725-5

Janela Arquitetos